Play with Frameworks to generate more insights
- Think about the whole of your research, including the conclusions you already deducted from it.
- See if aspects of it can be represented in a sequence (journey), tensions (Venn diagram), relations (2×2 matrix) or as groups of qualities (empathy map) and visualise them accordingly.
- Try to use several Frameworks for different parts of the research results. Play with them. Invent some new.
- Ultimately, use the frameworks to generate more insights.
- Constantly review your initial idea in the context of the new insights. Decide if and what you want to change or adjust or if you want to generate new ideas based on the insights.
Finding or creating a suitable framework requires trial and error. It is best to simply start somewhere and try things out. Not everything tried will lead somewhere.
Please reflect with your peers here